Red Aspen Nail Dash
Pick your color!
What it is: Nail Dashes in multiple sizes - fits average nails. Also includes instructions, dual file/buffer, cuticle stick, and our nail glue!
What it does: Get a salon-quality, customizable manicure for a fraction of the time (and price!) that's easy to apply on your own!
Benefits: Easy to use, Apply in minutes, Fraction of the salon cost
What else you need to know: Cruelty free, Sulfate free, Phthalate free, Paraben free, Vegan
1. Remove any nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
2. Push back cuticles using cuticle stick.
3. Gently buff natural nail.
4. Clean nail with rubbing alcohol or wipe.
5. Select Dashes that fit all 10 of your natural nails and set aside. When applying, start with pinkies and work inward, ending with thumbs.
6. Apply glue to natural nail and back of Dash, based on desired glue wear time.
7. Let glue dry for a few seconds, then align Dash with cuticle and apply at a 45-degree angle. Press firmly for 30 seconds.
8. File/clip Dash to achieve desired length and shape.
9. To reapply, add glue to back of Dash after repeating steps above.
1. Soak in warm, soapy water for 10 minutes.
2. Lift from side of Dash to remove. Apply light pressure - never force removal. Soak for additional time if necessary.
3. Remove excess glue and restore natural nails using blue then pink side of included buffer.
Tip: Wait at least 5 days or until nails begin to pop-off on own before removing.
Glue wear time tips:
1-3 days: Apply thin line of glue from natural nail cuticle to tip.
4-6 days: Apply pearl sized dot of glue to natural nail.
7-14 days: Apply thin layer of glue to back of Dash + pearl sized dot of glue to natural nail.